Disposable razors, what you need to know
In this article, we return to this informations that is good to know before using disposable razors.
Advantages of disposable razors
- They are economic
- They are easy to use
The inconvenients of disposable razors
- Quality is not always at the rendezvous
- They can easily contribute to skin irritation especially if misused.
The use of disposable razors
- Moisturize the skin to soften it: lukewarm shower, massage with a clean towel moistened with hot water to open the pores.
- Then, foam or shaving gel that will facilitate the passage of the blade.
- Put your razor in hot water to clean it.
- Shave in the direction of the hair.
- Iron the razor with warm water between each pass.
- Clean your face with cold water to tighten the pores. This will also reduce the risk of irritation.
- Moisturize your face with an appropriate oil or cream.
How often to use the disposable razor?
As its name suggests, it is disposable, that is to say it gets rid of it after use. If possible, use once especially in men’s shaving. If you want to go further, twice, not more because the blunt blade will become more of a source of irritation to the skin.
The info to remember
The disposable razor is suitable for barbs that are poorly supplied and for sporadic use. Ideal for troubleshooting, it is not suitable pads for regular use in shaving.
When in doubt, do not reuse a disposable razor. If your razor is disposable, it means that it should not be reused. If possible, prefer an electric razor to a razor blade. ©Dzaleu.com
Do you like our items ?Recommend us on Facebook